Next generation short pulse radio frequency (SRF) skin treatment with microneedling
Scarlet SRF is the next generation short pulse radio frequency (SRF) treatment with microneedling that targets virtually any skin issue. one of the safest treatments in the field of RF systems, minimal downtime safe for all skin types. this device selectively heats total dermal layers to rejuvenate skin without any risk of epidermal pigmentation changes.
Is clinically proven to improve:
- skin texture, pores, and photoaging
- rebuilds collagen
- acne vulgaris
- acne scars
- stretch marks
Scarlet SRF targets:
- face skin tightening and lifting
- double chin, neck and body skin tightening
- neck rejuvenation
- body skin tightening
How Scarlet SRF works
Scarlet SRF distributes RF energy through an array of 25 non-insulated microneedles. As the RF signal passes through the skin, it generates an electrothermal reaction capable of coagulating the tissue at temperatures known to induce the production of collagen and elastin.
Treatments can be initiated through three pre-sets or dialed in independently to target the patient’s individual needs. During these treatment sessions, patients report comfort is better than any other RF microneedling device on the market, and downtime is minimal, with most patients commenting on the comfort of the entire procedure.
- Independent coagulation around each electrode
- Smooth & consistent robotic motor delivery
- Non-insulated needles heating the entire length of the skin and requiring only one pass
- “Na Effect” in combination with fast treatment creates a better patient experience